Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The seed has been planted

I am so happy.  What an  accomplishment!  For some may be little but for me, it fills me with satisfaction.   I am so pleased.

You see, for me it's huge to see my daughter's creations.   Especially when she took it upon herself to start knitting (even with a loom) and actually completed the hat she started.

Last week, we went to the basement,  got some yarn and a couple of looms and I started knitting away.  She seemed interested when I told her that I was knitting a hat for her.  Within minutes, she was sitting next to me.   As if she was a sponge that was soaking everything up.  She watched, asked me some questions. Picked up a loom and yarn and got busy.

Then yesterday, I saw her working on another hat.

This is the result.

Tonight this proud mamá goes to sleep with a smile on her face.  I must be doing something good.  Thank you Lord

1 comment: